After a long wait, the specifications and ordinances for unlocking the accommodation establishments in Austria are finally available.
These 3 keywords will accompany us through this summer:
VACCINATED * RECOVERED * TESTED
Please note the following points:
- Registration required upon arrival
The easiest way to register is using the MyVisitPass mobile phone app.
- Every guest over the age of 10 must have a valid negative test, proof of vaccination or confirmation of surviving illness.
Please take into account the different validity of the tests in Austria:
PCR test 72 h, antigen test 48 h, self-test 24 h.
In holiday apartments or on campsites, one-time proof is sufficient for the entire stay
- When visiting restaurants or events the tests must be repeated. You have the possibility to do so on site at the Weissensee Haus.
Personal responsibility is still an essential part of fighting a pandemic, so we ask you to continue
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m
- wear FFP2 mask in public indoor spaces
- wash hands regularly with soap
This link takes you to the official page on “Protective measures and frequently asked questions” in accommodation and catering establishments. The information was compiled jointly by the Province of Carinthia, Carinthia Advertising and the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce and is kept up-to-date.